Maintenance Journeyman 3rd Shift
Leeds, AL 35094 US
3rd Shift Hours: 9pm-5: 30am (SUNDAY-THURSDAY)
1615 Moores St, Leeds, AL 35094
Multi-craft maintenance position that is responsible for daily preventive maintenance such as general electrical work, machine repair, completion of work orders on plant equipment - during down shifts;Troubleshooting and repair equipment on operating shifts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshooting of critical equipment upon failure
- Troubleshoot and repair AC & DC Motors and Control Circuits
- Read/Interpret Electrical, Electronic, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, and Instrumentation Drawings, Schematics, and Technical Manuals
- Install, Troubleshoot, Maintain and Repair PLC and/or DCS Hardware, Software and Controls
- Maintain 480/240 Volt 3 phase MCC and Power Distribution Systems
- Replace Electrical Control Devices (Limit, Proximity and Photo Switches, Pneumatic and Hydraulic Valves, etc.)
- Perform Preventive and Predictive maintenance
- Move and set up equipment as needed
- Wire equipment and electrical drops within a high voltage area
- Install and repair electrical, mechanical and pneumatic industrial equipment
- Repair and correct safety concerns
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Previous maintenance experience in an industrial environment is required.
- Must be able to work in an atmosphere that will range 15 to 20 degrees higher than outside temperature.
- Constant lifting, carrying, push, pull of up to 35 lbs. Industrial electrical experience required.
High School Diploma