Job Number: 31890
Roles & Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Provide field service at domestic and international customer locations for standard equipment and low-complexity custom equipment.
- Perform new system start-up
- Perform low-complexity system troubleshooting
- Perform minor network configuration changes, troubleshooting
- Develop a working knowledge of all product lines relative to the local district/region, including low-complexity custom products. Develop an understanding of applications for these products as related to system design and support.
- Perform depot repairs on products relative to the local district/region.
- Become proficient in providing technical support for products relative to the local district/region, including products sold by GAI-Tronics that may be purchased from another manufacturer.
- Provide technical support, via telephone, to customers and sales representatives.
- Follow established and documented procedures for time accounting and customer invoicing.
The ideal candidate would have an associates in electronics or networking Associate Degree in electronics or Networking or equivalent work/military training would understand circuit boards used in communication systems.