Customer Service Representative III
Katy, TX 77493
Has responsibility for responding to routine inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers regarding financial products and services. Processes routine to moderately complex transactions on-line, researches and resolves routine to moderately complex problems and inquiries and refers difficult problems to more senior representatives. Cross-sell or refer products, account maintenance, report generation, and project work.
- JDE order management, purchasing module OR/PO, work orders, partial receiving, redeployment, OQ processing, shipping and invoicing.
- Respond to quote requests from outside and inter-company customers.
- Fill out contract, quotation and shipping forms.
- Assist with sales of new or additional services.
- Arrange for and coordinate transportation of product to customer as required.
- Assist customers with complaints concerning billing, referring complaints of product / service failures (Non-Conformance Reports) to designated departments for investigation.
- Contact customers via phone or in person and receive orders for products.
- Determine charges for product requested.
- Collect deposits or C.O.D. Payments, prepare change of address records, and issue change orders.
- Purchase (within limits) materials in support of orders.
- Continuously expedite and report on Work Order status.
- Maintain and update customer list, price list, etc.
- Filing and general support of position
- Must have 1-3 years of experience selling, moving and dealing with hardware
- Must have SAP and JD Edwards experience
- Proficient verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of products to be sold and purchased
- General computer knowledge
- Must have basic reading, writing and math skills
- Ability to interpret and follow a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedules form
- Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel