Job Number: 24254
Ensures that the company converts revenue to cash by determining appropriate credit levels and collecting accounts receivable. Manages credit and collection processes, ensures compliance with company policy and legal requirements, assures process quality, and provides training and support. Analyzes customer• s financial condition to determine credit limit and risk rating. Maintains on-going relationships with high-value customers and sales organizations. Ensures payments are collected in a timely manner and resolves issues and disputes that prevent customer payment.
- Analyzes and recommends customer credit limits based upon credit scores.
- Analyzes output from fraud detection system and makes recommendation for further investigation.
- Analyzes and researches customer's receivables account delinquency and determines the type of communication method to facilitate payment.
- Resolves disputes related to customer payment on delinquent accounts and ensures payment from customer.
- Recognizes trends for non- payment and resolves issues by engaging internal partners.
- Initiates the dispute resolution process with internal company partners and follows issue and ensures resolution for company and customer.
- Analyzes at-risk customers and recommends account strategies to prevent delinquencies
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with computers.
- Basic prioritization skills.
- Basic understanding of company's order management process.
- Basic understanding of company's dispute management process.
- Basic understanding of collection processes and financial concepts.
- Basic influence skills.