Cost Engineer -Oil and Gas
Overland Park, KS 66211
MUST have tier 1 EPC experience with oil and gas projects...Tier 1 would be anyone who is ranked on ENRs top contractor list.
Additional Information Job Summary Experienced to Lead level Cost Engineering role. Will work on assignments on a variety of Power and/or Oil & Gas projects. Tasked with competently performing all aspects of cost analysis, including cost reporting and forecasting, earned value progress measurement, quantity management, change management, risk identification and mitigation, and other cost-related functions. May provide guidance to less experienced project controls personnel.
Key Responsibilities • Must be willing to travel and work on-site at project locations throughout the United States an estimated 25% of the time
• Leads or participates in delivering baseline cost deliverables• Generates monthly / quarterly reports
• Leads estimate reconciliation and budget variance tracking, bringing key variances to the attention of management as they arise
• Coordinates with engineers and field team for management and tracking of engineered quantities
• Leads or participates in change management initiatives and reporting
Minimum Qualifications (Do Not Edit)
Four-year Bachelor's degree with six or more years of relevant Cost Control of Planning & Scheduling experience OR no four-year Bachelor's degree required with eight years or more of relevant Cost Control or Planning & Scheduling experience in Home Office or Field Office.
Preferred Qualifications -Prefer four-year Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering or Construction Management, or nontechnical Bachelor’ s with business and computer software courses plus relevant Cost Engineering experience in Home or Field Office.
• Oil & Gas or Power Generation projects experience