Civil EIT or PE
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
The ideal candidate will have 3 or more years of relevant municipal engineering experience including; designing pump stations, pipelines, water/wastewater treatment facilities, and experience performing hydraulic modeling (using programs such as WaterGEMS, SewerGEMS, InfoWater, etc.). Responsibilities include managing project tasks, project design and permitting, construction coordination, and coordinating work with other team members.
- BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT or PE certification
- 3 or more years of relevant experience
- PE License or ability to obtain within one year of employment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Experience with Construction Administration
- Familiarity with ESRI GIS, AutoCAD, and MS software packages
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Potential/desire to lead a practice and manage clients and a team
South East Regional Manager
Joe has extensive experience in the staffing and recruiting industry. He has worked throughout the country opening up new offices and managing multiple markets. Joe is the Regional Manager for our Southeast Region (Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia).
Jos is a Navy veteran that worked in the Pentagon. He is a big sports enthusiast and enjoys living near the beautiful South Florida beaches. Joe has one daughter who is currently attending college.