NESC Staffing http://www.nesc.com http://www.nesc.com true
Wilmington, MA 01887 US
Posted: 04/01/2023 2023-04-01 2023-05-01 Job Number: 31944
- You will work on new Design/Build projects, taking them from predesign using owner supplied matrix and layout to develop drawings to be used as a permit set, progress set, and eventually a construction set of drawings.
- You will attend coordination meetings with project manager and foreman to coordinate jobs. Coordination can consist of our own design jobs or coordinating plan and spec projects that we will be installing.
- You will be required to work with third-party CAD subcontractors, providing them with mark-ups, communicating schedule requirements/updates, and reviewing their resultant drawings for quality and accuracy.
- High level of experience with AutoCAD, AutoCAD MEP (3D), Navisworks and Revit.
- Must be able to work with third-party CAD vendors in assisting with the development and coordination of permit, coordination, and construction drawings.
- Good understanding of plumbing or mechanical design.
- Ability to work and communicate with other trades / contractors during the coordination process.
- Must be able to take 3D drawings and develop/provide Trimble points as needed.
- Provide latest drawings to the site Superintendent/Foreman.
- Must be self-driven and self-sufficient.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with PM’ s/APM’ s, Estimators throughout the design, coordination, and as-builts processes.
- Must be comfortable working with and supporting a team.
- Must have a working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.