C&l Software Engineer
Pasco, WA 20190
• Develops, reviews and coordinates documents with suppliers, other disciplines and customers.
• Support Design and Implementation, Verification and Testing, and Configurat ion Management of Plant Installed Software. Primarily, this is limited to the Basic Process Control System, otherwise known as the Integrated Control System (ICN) at WTP .
• Support interfaces with other control systems, software acquired with packaged systems, and firmware associated
with plant monitoring and control components .
• Achieves work process improvement and promotes continuous work process improvement.
• Demonstrate leadership qualities with emphasis on continuous improvement and team building, and interpersonal
• BS degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Computer or Electro-Mech engineering with one year of relevant experience; or MS degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Computer or Electro-Mech engineering, or seven years of related experience in lieu of degree.
• Hands on Microsoft office programs and other computer programs .
• Familiar with design of nuclear facilities.
• Experience with process control system software development (PLC, DCS, SCADA, etc.).
• Candidate has excellent written and oral communication abilities along with effective presentation skills.
• Working knowledge of VISIO CADD and/or PDS 2D.
• Skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint.
• Familiar with Control Systems Engineering work processes.
• Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug screen, physical (if located at the construction site), and background check .
• Must be able to obtain a Department of Energy badge.
• Candidate must possess the right to work and remain in the United States w ithout sponsorship.
• Experience with Software Quality Assurance and Configuration Management.
• Previous DOD or DOE project experience.
• ABB 800xa programming experience.