Business Relationship Operations IT Specialist
Huntsville, AL 35806
** Can be located in Huntsville, AL or Stennis, MS **
** Please Note: Government Questionnaires must be completed prior to a Candidate being able to interview. The form will be requested once a candidate has been selected for an interview and must be sent to the PRO Unlimited team prior to the interview being confirmed **
- 50% - Provides Business Relationship Manager (BRM) daily business work flow support, business requirements coordination, business execution, status updating, customer liaison, administrative support, Proactively communicates the status, plan of action(s), and resolution(s) of issues. Activities are performed in accordance with organization & program standards & procedures.
- 30% - Provide 2nd level technical resolution support to ensure BRM area of responsibility with problem resolution, expediting issues impacting customer operations, and resolve closeout of issue to completion. Identifies opportunities and recommends solutions for improving the overall assessing overall effectiveness and efficiency Assists & help evaluates new technologies and platforms to determine whether their applicability aligns with business’ needs.
- 15% - 3rd party ITO support with working knowledge of effective vendor management. SLA management support and execution. Ensures incidents are resolved against SLAs. Partners with IT and business personnel to discuss the impact of incidents on products and services. Tracks and reports all open and closed incidents to leadership teams.
- 5% - Support BRM on general administrative tasks, standard operating procedure updates, business requirements documentation, problem reporting status with closeout.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective prioritization skills
- Experience with incident troubleshooting and escalation
- Builds a collaborative working relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
- Requires a Bachelor’ s degree in a related discipline and 5 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidates must be U.S. Citizens, permanent residents and dual citizens are NOT eligible for this role.