NESC Staffing http://www.nesc.com http://www.nesc.com true
Business Development Manager
The Woodlands, TX 77380 US
Posted: 04/01/2023 2023-04-01 2023-05-01 Job Number: 31992
*Logistics experience in transportation or related areas a must. To identify, attract and develop new Project related business opportunities and clients. In addition to develop and nurture our existing Client base with a view to enhancing and growing the relationship and business prospects, in accordance with the company’ s strategic plan and the agreed business plan and associated KPI’ s. Represent the company in exhibitions/conferences and various forums taking into consideration the company’ s high profile and Corporate values. Job description:
- Actively work with customers in the context of targeted sales and in compliance with focus market specialization of IPL and the region.
- CRM maintenance, registration and closing of requests in OTM.
- Information updating on decision-makers and other contact information.
- Creating lists of competitors;
- processing of customers’ requests; rates; requests for new routes; customer consulting; offering alternative logistic solutions (means of transportation);
- Attraction of new customers, retention and development of customers in ICP.
- Value Added sales (insurance, customs clearance, consulting).
- Work with Sales Lists; on time closing of the set objectives.
- Participation in exhibitions, conferences and others events.
- Conclusion and maintenance of contracts, negotiating payment terms; monitoring and updating of contracts and relating agreements; registering all the necessary requirements and agreements in the electronic document management system.
- Establishing and registering all the details of the first sales (terms of cooperation, interaction, document management).
- Identification of regularity of customer’ s needs (regular, sporadic, seasonal, projective) and registering the information in the customer’ s portfolio.
- Getting feed back from the market, providing Country Manager with monthly reports, participation in round tables with representatives of related departments. Evaluation of customer satisfaction and the work on nonconformity.
- Providing Country head of IPL with monthly reports (sales forecast) on the current state of customers’ affairs, their plans, current accounts receivable and implementation of the plans on Turnover and GP.
- Regular interaction with the operatives in order to improve the quality of customer service and develop new routes; regular interaction with other sales specialists in order to share information related with working out of the customer’ s group in other markets; regular interaction with project managers in order to study the peculiarities of specific industries and improve their competencies for customer sales in specific industry. Compliance with the competence model. Professional development.
- Propose the improvement of the functions and activities in which he/she participates. Make proposals on the subject of training and improve his/her professional competence.
- Fluent in the language of the country of specialization
- * Russian is an advantage
- Result orientation
- Proven experience in BD
- Proactive approach to achieving targets