Business / QA Analyst
Portsmouth, NH 03801 US
We are seeking an experienced Business / QA Analyst to join our Software Development team. The successful candidate will work with the existing development staff and business units to help support and maintain data driven web portals and applications created primarily with Microsoft in C# ASP.NET. A significant component of this position will be to gather business requirements, analyze and document them as a prelude to discussions with the team of developers who would be responsible for their implementation.
This position requires constant communication with colleagues and regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting business and technical problems.
If you have a passion for analyzing requirements, designing and testing quality websites & applications, enjoy working with a team of developers, are driven and interested in recommending and implementing solutions, then we want to talk to you!
- Analysis, requirements gathering, assisting in the design of technical specifications, testing and support of new and existing applications from the business requirements
- Designing and Testing web applications on both the client and server sides.
- Planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units
- Provide frequent communication to colleagues and leadership
- Strong grasp of detailing business requirements
- Design and implement testing plans for products
- Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products and services
- Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product's efficiency
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in business analysis, testing, development, and maintenance of business applications.
- Knowledge of financial or accounting systems a plus
- Extensive experience in quality control preferred
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Diligent and meticulous
- High regard for quality control
Meet Your Recruiter
National Recruiting Manager
Lary started here in 2007 as a technical recruiter. His previous experience was 23 years as an Operations Manager at UPS. In 2009 he moved into Account Sales and Account Management. In 2012, Lary became the National Recruiting Manager.
Lary has a wife and two adult children. When not working, he’s following sports, reading, antiquing and restoring antiques.