Analyst - Project Execution
San Francisco, CA 94105
Basic Job Functions:
The position will provide analytical support for the Project Execution team to manage and develop a portfolio for future utility scale solar projects, primarily in the Western United States. The analyst will support the transmission, permitting, and real estate teams within Project Execution on tracking, reporting, and management of utility scale solar projects and acquisitions. The analyst will work collaboratively with cross-functional groups across the company from project development, legal, project engineering, to project finance. Additionally, the analyst will engage in external communication with agencies, utilities, and consultants in support of project deliverables.
• Bachelor’ s degree in Environmental Management/Science, Business, Electrical Engineering, Energy Policy or related field is preferred.
• General interest and/or experience in the renewable energy industry, specifically solar energy
• Basic understanding of interconnection utility planning and construction processes is preferred
• Basic understanding environmental and regulatory law including NEPA, CEQA, ESA etc. Is preferred
• Ability to handle large amounts of incoming information and re-prioritize tasks daily
• Ability to research and analyze environmental, regulatory and real estate data
• Proven analytical, project management, and quantitative skills
• Effective organizational, communication, and presentation skills
• Previous software experience such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Earth, ESRI GIS, and Salesforce
• Competent team-player with problem-solving initiative
• High-energy, positive attitude with ability to receive constructive feedback
Scope of Responsibilities may include