Alternator Specialist- Direct Hire
Houston, TX 77064 US
Alternator Specialist - Direct Hire - 80% travel to locations, paid travel
Must live at least 2 hrs of any International Airport
(During Skype interview with candidates the will be presented a service work report and check how comfortable they are doing the tasks).
- Perform L1, L2, L3, L4 alternator services.
- Perform Chemical and CO2 Cleaning.
- Perform AC/DC Tests as: Megger Test, Partial Discharge Test, Hipot, Voltage Drop, Tan Delta, Etc...
- Perform Alignment Check, Vibration Analysis and Air Gap Clearance Checks.
- Support subcontractor with frame constructions as per alternator design/specifications.
- Data Analysis and Recommendations.
- Elaborate Technical Reports.
- Root Cause Failure Analysis.
- Lead Team and subcontractors.
- Ensure that safety practices are followed by Team.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have:
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Electrical Engineering or relevant related area.
- Working experience in similar tasks preferred.
- Emotional Intelligence and ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication and team building skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 80% of time.
- Ability to adjust to a wide range of conditions and cultural environments.
- Good command of English, both oral and written.
- Other languages are seen as an advantage.
- Desirable Knowledge on OMICRON Testing Equipment's - CPC100, MPD800.
- Desirable AVR Knowledge / Tuning skills.
- Desirable MV/LV Switch Gear Skills.
- Desirable Protection Relay Knowledge.
Direct Hire Fee 20%
Pay 70-90K - Show Dan resumes if other salary requests
Position is a (Stand by at home- paid up to 25 hrs) and requires availability to travel up to 80% of time.
Engineers must be located with 2 hours travel of a major airport, able to travel to in USA, Canada, Caribbean, and Puerto Rico
- Power Generation company
No letterhead and contact information on resume, send to resume to Dan with summary and pay expectations.
Meet Your Recruiter
VP of Sales
Dan is an experienced Vice President of Sales with a demonstrated history of working in the staffing and recruiting industry. His top areas are in Petroleum, Executive Search, Technical Recruiting, Staffing Services, and College Recruiting. His background is as a strong sales professional. Dan has worked for NESC Staffing since 1992.
He also served 4 years in the United States Air Force as an Aircraft Mechanic, and was honorably discharged Sgt. 1981
He’s been married for 25 years and has one son attending college. Outside of work, he loves the outdoors and spending time with family and friends.