Tempe, AZ 85281
Basic Job Functions:
Directly responsible for a variety of administrative functions including but not limited to managing incoming calls, meeting schedules, travel coordination, expense report submittal document control, change order processing, CRM updates.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Place, receive, and screen calls and receive outside guests in a professional manner and assist as needed with staff meetings, team building events, various training's, seminars and events which includes organizing and coordinating logistics, room set up, food ordering, taking minutes/notes.
- Manage travel, calendar and expenses for Commercial Director
- Perform basic maintenance of data on SharePoint site on POWER and SalesForce for Sales, Account Management and other functional teams.
- Have basic customer communication with customers in regards to O&M contract management (Change Orders, invoices, etc.)
· 2 to 3 years of experience in a related position.
· Requires a familiarity with a variety of corporate level concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Microsoft Office Suite
· Previous experience in the solar industry
· Customer Service experience
· High School Diploma or GED
· College degree preferred