Spring, TX 77386
Under general supervision, works within a specialized function with work verified on an as needed basis. Reads and interprets documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and service orders. Writes routine reports and correspondence. Requires ability to speak effectively with groups of customers or employees of organization. Requires ability to perform basic numerical, statistical, and/or financial analysis.
- Pull financial reports every reporting period: Study IP landscapes, Patent searches, assertion activities and run patent committee meetings, Update patent committee rosters, Track action items for Patent Committees, Assist with Patent Committee scheduling, Create automated links, Send reading lists to patent committee members
- Generate reports: Use multiple sources to gather the data an export to Microsoft Excel, Financial reports from SAP data, Use combined data sets, gathering and entering data in the IP database
- Data entry: Entering expense report data in SAP
- Manage travel reservations
- Run reports
- Pull SAP data for financials monthly
- Create quarterly write off reports: Create e-mail for quarterly reports, Track responses Prepare IAM members for maintenance fee review.
- Gather data for reports, create hyperlinks Prepare IAM members for patents in process reviews.
- Gather data for reports for each PSL Update IAM team member /phone lists
- MS Excel intermediate or above skills.
- Light macro programming, database functions, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, etc.
- Some knowledge of accounting
- Self Starter/ teach and seek answers on “ how to” questions with online resources and help screens in MS excel