Admin Ast I-AdminAssistant
Richland, WA 99352 US
Work hours are 6: 00 a.M. To 4: 30 p.M., Monday through Thursday, at the Vit Plant Job Site located 22 miles north of Richland, Washington or the PONA Building in Richland, Washington.
This position shall be performed under the day-to-day direction, control, and supervision of Waste Treatment Closure Company.
Principle responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Create an electronic filing system based on a hard copy system
• Scan and label documents according to specified instructions and structure
• Create a searchable data structure for the e-files in prep for upcoming external audits
• Use the LMS for file auditing and verification
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and related administrative experience.
• Candidates must have the right to work and remain in the US without sponsorship.
• Candidates must be able to complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check which includes verification of employment and education.
• No per diem is allowed for this position.
• Proficiency with standard document filing protocols
• Ability to complete accurate data entry to track documentation
• Ability to assemble documentation packages as directed
• Ability to produce reports using standard office automation tools such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Access
• Ability to operate standard office equipment
• Ability to adjust priorities according to direction
• Ability to use good judgment and initiative within guidelines and well-defined scope
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong Database and Excel proficiency
• Excellent interpersonal skills; excellent oral and written communication skills
• Professional customer service skills
• Capable of functioning professionally, effectively, and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Upon reporting, must be able to complete and pass a medical evaluation for badging purposes.
MS Word – Intermediate
MS Excel – Intermediate
MS Outlook – Intermediate
Adobe Acrobat – Intermediate