Accounting Clerk II
Houston, TX 77056
8am - 5pm
Under limited supervision, perform general accounting, accounts payable accounts receivable related tasks including account reconciliation. Produces financial and statistical reports/statements from subsidiary ledgers (payables and receivables).
Verifies the accuracy of information (vouchers, purchase orders, invoices or payments). Performs various clerical duties (i.E. Make copies, file documents). Possesses familiarity/knowledge of accounting terminology and concepts, knowledge of manual and/or automated accounting systems, manual or automated filing systems, and skills using Oracle, JD Edward software, databases or other spreadsheets.
- Lead supplier invoice processing centralization
- Ensure all suppliers invoices are recorded and properly approved in accordance with GOA.
- Maintains Open POs report and advice monthly accruals for all physically received POs not in JDE.
- Reviews all NON-PO expenses on monthly base and advice accruals for Received Not Invoiced items.
- Assists the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual analysis and commentary reports for the Accounts Payable and its related accounts.
- Designs and Maintains cost analysis report.
- Oversees the core financial structure in the Finance JDE system for cost and accounts payable.
- Ensure compliance with local Regulations and company policies and procedures while processing.
- Understands, reviews, implements and complies with Sarbanes Oxley requirements as defined in the risk control matrix. And supplier invoice requirement kit.
- Ad hoc tasks or projects as required.
- Complies with applicable company policies, including Personnel, Quality System and Health, Safety and Environment standards and procedures.
- Coordinate with Procurement supplier discrepancies
- Management of Supplier Kit to supplier
- Ensure compliant invoice delivery from supplier to onboard to e-invoicing or centralized mailbox.
- Support critical payment request consolidation as needed
- Coordinate with support services team and suppliers to reconcile RNV report
- Ensure proper indexing for invoices uploaded into Oracle
- Request wire transfers as requested by suppliers
- Act as liaison as a point of contact for suppliers with the business to provide answers and resolutions to A/P related subjects