A/R Billing Specialist
Portsmouth, NH 03801 US
Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist
We are searching for an experienced Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist for our team. This is an important role that partners with our major clients. We are rapidly expanding our client base and continuous process improvement will be vital to our success. If you are energetic, resourceful, and accustomed to working in a fast-paced, high-energy, high-volume environment, this may be your perfect opportunity.
This full-time, in-office position offers a Monday-Friday schedule in our Portsmouth office and will report to the AR Billing Manager.
- Partner with major clients and act as an extension of their business and back office functions
- Verify invoices against time cards and other backup provided by clients
- Identify errors on invoices and work with clients to resolve
- Distribute invoices to customers by following detailed billing instructions
- Track invoice submissions and confirmations of receipt
- Work in conjunction with the Collections department on customer issues
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- Success in developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office products, specifically intermediate with excel - must pass the computer skills test
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Professional, enthusiastic demeanor
- Experience in a high-volume billing and invoicing role
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and switch between assignments as needed
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Ability to prioritize
- History of meeting and exceeding deadlines
Meet Your Recruiter
National Recruiting Manager
Lary started here in 2007 as a technical recruiter. His previous experience was 23 years as an Operations Manager at UPS. In 2009 he moved into Account Sales and Account Management. In 2012, Lary became the National Recruiting Manager.
Lary has a wife and two adult children. When not working, he’s following sports, reading, antiquing and restoring antiques.